CSB Battery is a leading global manufacturer of Valve Regulated Lead-Acid (VRLA) batteries. CSB’s products are utilized in over 100 countries for telecommunications, UPS (Uninterrupted Power Supply), Solar, Wind Power, emergency lighting, security and many other additional applications.
GP stands for General Purpose. The series is a modern hi-tech energy application product, and the first generation delicate product in our company. Main features as follow:
- When it is used in safe surroundings, the battery is maintenance free, adding water is unnecessary and it can be recharged repeatedly.
- With isolated seal, it can be put in horizontal way, vertical way and side way, its safety and functions totally will not be affected.
- With special formula to manufacture lead calcium alloy as well as automatic progresses, gassing will be less.
- Long life, low self-discharge rate and high reliability.
- It has safety, low resistance so recharge is easy and energy output is more remarkable.
- Container material could be frame retardant ABS or PP with ranking UL 94V-0 by model.
- Standby use.
- High rate discharge construction.
- Deep discharge recoverability.
- Batteries are strictly tested by our patented computer charge/discharge system.
- ISO9001, 14001, OHSMS 18001 certified.
- UL recognized components under UL 1989 (file number MH14533).
- Complies with IATA/ICAO Special Provision A67 for air transport.
- Classified per MG Amendment 27 as a non-hazardous material for water transport.
- Recognized by DOT as “Dry charge” 49 CFR 171-189 for surface transport.